A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Saturday, January 21, 2012

saturday night thoughts

Well, its been a while since my last post... again, I've lost a bit of motivation. Life has been too stressful lately to be able to harbor any kind of creativity. Well, actually, its mostly work, which takes up most of my life, which is stressful. I've said it all before... under appreciated, over worked, treated like shit... the usual. Here's hoping things will soon be changing for the better... more on that later...

Not only have I not been blogging, I haven't been making any new hair accessories or working on any projects I've been meaning to... Recall Rockabilly Wreaths- which I totally intended to resurface for Valentines Day just a few short weeks away. The wreath hook on my door is looking awfully naked and pathetic without anything on it.

I promise to write more later. I have an upcoming birthday, new projects, and hopefully exciting future plans to share!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment