A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

busy, busy, busy

I have been rather busy as of late! I have been somewhat busy at work... which busy or not keeps me locked in an office for 8.5 hours. After work I have been trying to get to yoga as often as I can but I have been having to meet with people to plan things or drop off stock(for Lolita Lemon) and sell my Christmas wreaths ( 5 sold so far!), not to mention get in last minute holiday shopping and picking up things for my vacation and run tons of errands. It seems like it has been all work and no play! Its is only Tuesday and it already feels like it should be the end of the week! Whats going on?! Im sure Im not the only one whose this busy... but its not like Im busy with fun things, like Christmas parties or baking or ice skating or taking in any festivities.

Thanks goodness for my very wee 6 day vacation ( 2 days of which are on the weekend anyway). I actually managed to get a whole 4 days off without too much hassle. Meanwhile the rest of the company gets 2-3 weeks... yah, like I said before... my work place is not fair in that I always get the short end of the stick, yelled at, disrespected and generally treated like trash. The things we do to pay the bills.

Anyway... only 9 more days until I'm off for a Very Merry Vegas Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment