A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Friday, December 9, 2011

ANTM

I, like many other gals, am addicted to America's Next Top Model. I imagine what it would be like to be on the show. Somewhat glamorous...also embarrassing... some of the things they make the girls do is so lame and humiliating, I don't know if I could do it, despite all the rad prizes ( even thought Covergirl is not cruelty free...so I don't know if I'd want that prize anyway).


Well, the all stars season has come to an end...a rather disturbing and shocking end. Angelea was disqualified for some mysterious reason. The finale was re-shot in LA. They always do the judging on location, at whichever exotic locale they do the final runway show, and the winner is announced. This has lead many to believe Angelea was originally announced the winner, in Greece, but was then disqualified, so they had to re-shoot in LA, to announce which of the losers would be the new 'winner', which turned out to be...dun da dunnnn....Lisa.


Some are speculating that she leaked her victory prior...but no one has seen any concrete proof of this... and well, it seems a little silly to be disqualified for that. So, whats the real reason?! Hopefully, someone will figure it out soon and inform the public who are just dying to know... Yah, well, on to next season.


I must admit though, that I was routing for Alison the whole way. I think she is cute as a button and not some cookie cutter, no brain, waif. Although, I'm certain she has many bright prospects in her future.

Now, back to day dreaming of being a glamorous, over-tired, under-fed, well dressed and styled model.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment