A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Summer Days Are Fading Fast...

ugh... it took me two hours, two, to fall asleep last night, despite my overwhelming exhaustion... and now, I am tired, yet again. Im too broke to buy sleeping pills or remedies and so on the vicious cycle will go. Although, I have a sneaking suspicion that if life were more happier and less stressful and disappointing, I could sleep better. Yes, I am being quite emo lately... but how can I not? Summer is over and it was only nice out while I was at work for the last 3 months, my hair is driving me crazy ( yes, I know, this is not a vital problem, but I just want it to grow, dammit!), I have horrible allergies to the evil kitty who has moved in with me, Im broke and always seem to be so, work is less than satisfying and I feel like every day at it is a waste, I'm losing motivation to do the things I actually enjoy doing ( working out, thrifting, and crafting), my bf is going away for a month, which will leave me with, oh, three friends who has lives and partners of their own, I am in desperate need of a new wardrobe ( recall, I cleaned mine out, and have since either given clothes away, put them on ebay, or am selling them at a consignment store), and on and on it goes...Is life meant to be this disappointing and un-enjoyable? Surely, not everyone can have the same feelings that I do...because that would be very, very depressing. Okay, so what can I do to make life better? Many things...many things which seem unaccomplishable... so I guess this is it...Im stuck. Whats a gal to do? Well, if I had my way...Id pack up and move and open an antique store and be oh so happy... but, I dont see that happening any time soon. woe is me.

Okay, Ill try to be more upbeat next time... Im just so freaking tired and forced to come to work for 8.5 hours a day when there is no work to be done... sorry, I just want to be in bed, cuddled up with a baby boston terrier... or french bulldog...either will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment