A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday...

well, I accomplished 3 of the 20 things I would rather be doing yesterday... three not so very exciting things... I got groceries, finished the laundry and went for a run...

There was a looming rain cloud which I thought would ruin my chance of a run last night, but alas, it passed and it was warm and sunny!

Again, Ive grown a little tired with my weekly features and so we are kind of in limbo, whilst I figure it all out. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thursdays I usually talk about travel... but as I can't travel right now, well, it makes me just the tiniest bit sad...

Well, that's all for now... Im sure Ill stop by later when something more exciting has come up. Its only 10 o'clock...nothing too monumental has happened yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment