A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

To be doing nothing

Today all i want to do is... nothing. I want to crawl back into my pj's and cuddle up on the couch. I do not want to be at work in the worst way. I almost never do nothing. When I'm doing nothing, I feel like I'm wasting time which I could be using for doing something... thus why I loathe my job.
It is rainy and gloomy and really is just one of those days! Now, if I were still in school, I would skip class to stay home. But alas, sick days are not allowed, neither are personal days, or really any non working work days... so I'm in my very chilly office instead of snuggled up at home. Such is the life when you are not your own boss, or have an inheritance, or rich parents, or a rich man to take care of you. Now, I suppose I need to think of a way to make tons of money so I wont need to work... hmmm, hmmm, hmmm...but how? any suggestions?

Goodness, its only Tuesday....4 more days of work until the all celebrated weekend... just the weekend, its not a special weekend, but then again, all weekends are pretty special in their own way...Oh weekend, filled with no work, sleeping in, enjoying the sunshine, and feeling free for 2 days and 2 nights.

Well, Miss Lemon, whats a girl to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment