A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Working up a sweat

I didn't have boot camp last night, because it was date night at the gym!
I ran 3 miles in just under 45 minutes. I think that's decent time... I don't really know. But I really pushed myself, and think I burned a calorie or two!

Oh, and I made it to lululemon and got some amazing running pants. They feel so nice and smooth! I love them more than any of my other lululemon gear, and fear I may know be addicted to them, they are so nice!

I also made a nice big ol pot of soup for after the gym. nom nom. I love soup!

Then had a bath... a mediocre bath, as Ive run out of Lush bubble bath :( and didn't know it until I already had the water running.

Boot camp again tonight and then a gig tomorrow night at The Mead Hall, come one, come all :
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=188225111192933

No comments:

Post a Comment