A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Monday, January 17, 2011

It is still snowing!!! what is going on?! It is only making this Monday even more blue...or white...

Well, Friday night was a success. If you recall, I was putting on a gig and not only that but my bestest best friend ever was in town! I would post some pictures, but I cant find the damn camera usb cord!
We went to bed rather late... which has only left me more tired...

On Saturday we went to the lovely Blue Plate Diner for lunch, but little did I know their lunch menu doesn't include my favorite dish... the one I ALWAYS order. This saddened me a bit...

Then off to book club, then dinner with my boyfriend, then home to cuddle and watch the Miss America Pageant. I wanted Miss Arkansas to win... because her talent was ventriloquism and she did it soo good!! She had two dummies!! She came in second though.

It was snowing yesterday, of course, so the road were a wee scary... but we went out anyway... to Duchess! I had a maple walnut meringue. Oh my goodness! Know I know how Heaven tastes...

Later... we made dinner and watched the golden globes... and married to rock... and I still didn't get to bed early, even though I was hoping too. Maybe tonight I will ... but probably not...

Back to work....

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment