A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Party From Hell

Last night was the staff Christmas party... my oh my!!!

Well, it was at the illustrious Mead Hall. There was free and unlimited alcohol. And the oh so classy employees...

Miss Brit was there... which made it a little better... as was my boyfriend... what?! boyfriend?! umm hmm...

There was some lovely drama... like:
I asked Miss Brit to take a picture of me on my phone so I could send it to my mama, and some degenerate whore wanted to be in the picture and I told her no because I'm sending it to my mom and she actually said to me " No wonder everyone thinks your a bitch". huh?! Some people!

Moving on... some creepy guy who has a crush on me kept trying to talk to me and hit on me and straight up said " I have a big dick"....?!!! what is with these people?

And the kicker... of course, my pathetic ex was there, with one of his many whores. He actually came up to me and pushed me!! Honestly, who raised these people?!

Anyways...said boyfriend stood up for me, like a real man should... unlike other "men" who abuse and hit women.

All in all... I got to wear a pretty new dress and killer heels; I did my hair in victory rolls, my first time doing them and I think I did a pretty good job. I had many free drinks, caught a free ride home, got some kisses and cuddles and woke up with an insane hangover. Lovely

1 comment: