A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

This has been your weekly update

Hey all...

hmmm, Ive been slacking a little here... not posting so regularly...

so here's an update: boot camp is still going strong... i had it three times last week, and again three times this week....

yoga yoga yoga... oh, I got an amazing new mat form Lotus Soul Gym... where I practice

The staff xmas party is this Friday... not really looking forward to it, and I kind of don't even want to go... as it will just be a whole lot of drunken losers and whores... for real. But I may go for the free alcohol and then take the party elsewhere...well my own party...

Ive got some photo shoots coming up in the next few weeks...oh yah.. America's next top model watch out... that's right.. I'm skipping Canada's next top model and going right to America... well, not really....

Ive started a new blog... I hope you are all enjoying it... Betsey Sue's Reviews... yes, I review things... all sorts of things.

That is all for now... a nice,busy, scattered post... such as my life

No comments:

Post a Comment