A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Monday, September 13, 2010

I got a feelin that tonights gonna be a good good night

Monday, Monday... theres no rest for the wicked... and as such, I got very little rest this weekend, and am oh so tired today! And to make it ever better, I start my bootcamp tonight! Woe is me...

Well, here is what happened this weekend...

Friday... got all dolled up had some delicious blueberry vodka.... yes, my dear friend Vodka came for a a visit. Then off I went to Miss Brit's new flat... a very nice flat it was too... and we had another drink or two. Then we went to.... filthys....? It gets a little foggy here...had some drinks... went to black dog...? Then, well, then I don't really recall. I know I ran into Miss Amber ( from book club and Vegas) and was told I ran off with her somewhere....Also, I we bumped into a coworker... and I may have teased him about living at home... you all know how I feel about guys who live at home... ;)
And would you believe who drove from Red Deer to get to Edmonton at 3am just to come for some cuddles... well its that darn cute boy Ive been talking about lately... oh how I love to cuddle.
Saturday, well, said cute boy was still at my place, and as such we stayed in bed until 2 in the afternoon! And we cuddled and made out and such goes the story...
We went to Route 99 for some...good....? breakfast... then took baby cherry for a walk in the river valley. As the cute boy was staying for the weekend, we got changed and headed out for a bit. First to DV8, then to the Elephant and Castle, and then back to DV8. We headed back to my place around 1am as I was almost too tired to stand! We put on a film and cuddled on the couch and both fell asleep... yes I know, not so exciting, but hey every night cant be wet and wild....?....

Sunday.... more cuddles of course... then lunch at Dadeos... then it was time for my cute boy to go home and for me to go grocery shopping and then to my physical assessment for my boot camp... and after that... oh yes, another Tupperware Party! You ask, can the third time really still be exciting? Oh you bet it can...

Then off home to bed... sweet sweet bed... and up too early today...

I will be sure to let you know how bootcamp goes today... that is if I make it through the night...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment