A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Young and the Restless

Life is funny. Boys are even funnier.

Either, boys want me...but just for sex.... or boys who I'm not interested in, want to date me... or boys I like just don't like me what-so-ever. So what is a gal to do? Honestly, the story of my life.

I was so in love with my ex and he wanted nothing to do with me for the better part of 2 and a half years... he just used me and proclaimed, he was comfortable with me, and thus that is why we didn't break up, oh... 2 years prior.

Many a times, Ive had huge crushes on guys, who didn't even know I existed.... sign, just like a Hollywood teenage flick.

Often, little boys, develop crushed on me, and I'm sorry, but I refuse to date a guy who still lives at home, weighs 100 lbs and makes $300 a week.

And then... there are the guys who just want to sleep with me. Because they like how I look.... depressing and flattering....? Its nice knowing guys think your sexy, but not so nice knowing they just care about your ass, and not your personality.... or that they have no intention at all to get to know you outside the bedroom.

When will my boy troubles end?!

I told my mom I was going to die alone with a bunch of cats. And her only response was " Your allergic to cats". Hopeless. Even my own mother had no words of encouragement...

Well... that's just some thinking out loud.

At 24, things can only get better... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment