A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dinner Date For Two

There is only one more day, after today, until the weekend. I can hardy wait... or sit still. Weekend, how I love thee.

But for now, its a very gloomy, 15 degree Thursday. When it's cloudy, and gloomy, and rainy outside, it makes my office almost unbearable. As mentioned previous, I have lovely florescent lighting... well one light anyway, which gives off horrible, depressing light... and not very much of it either. As such, gloom outside, means extra gloom inside.

Lets think about happier things... like my girl date last night. Where did we go, you ask....?

We went to Padmanadis. Oh sweet, sweet Padmanadis. So delicious. Its like being in heaven.... almost... because if it really were heaven, Id be on a date with Marky Mark...
So, we had a very lovely dinner and conversation filled with tons of giggles and such.... you know how girls are.

That was the highlight of my day, and from there, well I just went home, had a shower, watched some shit telly, and went to bed... nothing too exciting.

As for this evening... I do have a date... although, how much I'm looking forward to it, I'm not sure. But nonetheless, a date is a date, which is better than no date at all. Ill be sure to fill all you eager readers in tomorrow....for all I know, no one reads my blog... well, that's not true, I know for certain at least one person reads it...

Enjoy your gloomy, windy, rainy, sad summer day

No comments:

Post a Comment