A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Monday, August 30, 2010

Gaga for Tupperware

It truly is a gloomy Monday out there today. I actually had to wear pants and a sweater!! That's it, summer is gone. How very sad indeed. So its time to start planning a vacation somewhere hot and sunny.

But before I do that, I should tell you about my very tiring weekend.

Friday night, me and my gal pal got all dolled up for the Lady Gaga after party at New City. But before we went we were sure to enjoy some Vodka, blueberry vodka at that! mmm mmm delicious! Then of course, once at New City we had many shots and other alcoholic beverages, and proceeded to dance the night away. At about 3 am we feel into a cab, and headed home. We then stumbled won the gravel alley to Steel Wheels where we had some shit pizza, and some random loser tried to hit on us. Im certain i gave him a piece of my mind and then we left for home.

Saturday morning... oh heinous Saturday morning. I woke up at 10 for some horrible reason... I feel back asleep after many text from a very cute boy... and woke up again at 2:30!I decided i should really waste my whole day so i made myself get up and run some errands. After which, I came home put on my pjs and watched telly. And chatted with the same said cute boy *sigh*. I forced myself to stay up and finish watching Fido- go watch it, all of you. And then tucked myself into bed at 11.

Sunday, I woke up hangover free and had many a things to do so up I got at 10:30. Off to the grocery store, and craft store, and liquor store. Then finally back home to set up for our book club meeting and Tupperware Party!!! That's right my friends, I had my every own Tupperware Party. Oh lovely Tupperware, I love you almost as much as I love Fridays... well, maybe not, but I do indeed love it! I had a handful of attendees and got me some free Tupperware. It went until about 9ish. A little tipsy and a lot tired, I hauled myself into the shower and washed my hair. I then stayed up talking... on the phone!! Like real talking, not texting... until 12:30! But it was with a cute boy, so that cancels out any tiredness.

And now, here we are again, at Monday. Oh Monday, you give me the 'mean reds'. If only there was a Tiffany's around the block to take them away...

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment