A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

For Hire!

My Monday was rather uneventful, and somewhat dull. I did however scrub the shit out of my bathroom floor. You can even see a hint of sparkle through the permanent grim that coats old apartment bathroom floors...

I then proceeded to scrub the kitchen floor, which proved to be much harder, due to its size, and the massive appliances it boasts. I decided it was time to spice it up, and i changed where the kitchen table is, which I should add, is very rarely used these days. And now, its like a whole new kitchen! How pleasant indeed.

Also, Miss Lemon is in search of a second job... perhaps in a bar... although she has no experience... but knows how to dress sexy.... that should count for something, don't you think? So, all you lads and lassies... so if you see any "hiring" signs out there, oh please do let me know!
Things in life cost money... and unfortunately we have to work for that damned money... oh what a wicked web this world spins.

Well, its quiting time! One of the most wonderful times of the day!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment