A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Friday, July 16, 2010

still raining...

well, it a dreary Friday morning... still, Friday, nonetheless, although I could do with out the rain, indeed I could.

Well, nothing much exciting has happened in the last day or so... I spent a shit load on groceries, but now I can actually nourish myself. I made a trip to Ikea... yet again... and got some lamp shades, and how convenient it was that one was missing a vital piece... not impressed!

Well,baby cherry is snoring away, and I have nothing else to listen to because I forget ,my ipod at home!! what a day!!

on the bright side... I have a date tonight, and after that a girly date with my dear friend Lindsay, at Filthys...

more to come latter

sun... please some back

No comments:

Post a Comment