A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A little less coversation...

Last night, I had a lovely little date at Block 1912 on Whyte Ave. It was a perfect excuse to wear the new dress I got from Betsey Johnson,while in Vancouver. I even got a compliment from an older man, who said "I just have to tell you, I love your style. You look like your from the early 40's.I love it"... why thank you kind gentlemen. *blush*

Yes, well, as I have said I was on a date. Mildly awkward... but that's due to my own shyness and awkwardness... but as time passed, it got a little more comfortable, and good conversation was had.

And of course,it was raining yesterday... all day. rain, rain, rain!!! Rain is no good for summer dates, where one could be out for a stroll in the park, and sharing ice cream...and other little romantic type things...

The date ended pleasantly enough and off home i went, trembling under my umbrella as the damn, cold rain continued on.

Half way through the week now... how lovely that is! and its pay day... which means grocery and Ikea shopping! then sleep.... I am oh so very tired this week, and have not a clue why, as I have been a very good girl, and have been getting myself to bed at a decent time! Maybe, I am restless and eager for the weekend... oh lovely weekend, how I miss you already...

hmmm... I would say Im ogg back to work... but really, there is no work to be done...so I suppose I'm off back to... nothing... or playing with baby cherry, who by the way is giving me allergies!

Enjoy your cloudy Wednesday afternoon

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment