A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Friday, July 30, 2010

Long Weekend!!

Friday has blessed us with its presence once again. Not only that, but it happens to be a long weekend, so no work on Monday! I think this weekend will be highly successful. Book Club at Devlin's tonight, which means oh so delicious martinis with some very lovely ladies.
I've got myself a date tomorrow, full of fun and surprises... I'm sure. I even have a new dress, and new leopard print Betsy Johnson shoes to wear! And, I got this fantastic new bra! Its double padded- so you know what that means ;)

Sunday... who knows... but I'm sure it will be satisfactory. And for Monday, I was invited to go to the river, however it will be with many strangers... so I have yet to decide if I shall go or not...

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. The rain has given way to, not so much tons of sunshine, but definitely to heat... summer is lookin up!

No comments:

Post a Comment