A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Friday, July 9, 2010

Lessons in Life

Its my favorite day of the week, Friday, and Ive been back from Vancouver since Wednesday night.

Here is a quick recap of the rest of my trip...
Well, I had gone there with tow friends, who decided to spend almost the whole time in Victoria, so I wondered about alone. Monday, I went shopping down Robson. I found the delightful Betsey Johnson store and bought a gorgeous jacket and beautiful silk dress. I had a delicious little cupcake, at the cutest cupcake store ( it was decorated like Alice In Wonderland). I had a peak in Tiffany's, stopped by Lush and wondered back to the hotel to change for dinner. Tuesday, I went to Stanley Park and the aquarium, hoped on the bus and went to the Art Gallery, then strolled through gas town and then back to the hotel to meet my mother, who then drove us to Granville Island where we enjoyed some dinner on the dock. Wednesday I went to the beach with my best friend Leslee. It was over 30 degrees out! Oh yes, and I also bought a giant sunhat, which of course I wore to the beach. We then went for ice cream, before departing ways. My mother and I dropped my bags at the airport, and went to the Elephant and Castle at the Delta and enjoyed a bite to eat on the patio, which overlooked the dock. All in all it was a good trip, one which I should have planned for alone, as I spent no time with the people I had gone with.
Well, I acquired one stunning black coat, one beautiful dress, one posh sun hat, a slight tan, and came to the realization that you can really, truly only depend on your self, as people are either genuinely selfish or too stupid to know any better.

Like I said it is Fridays, and Amber's wedding is this weekend. I have finally found a place to stay, and was able to switch tables, to avoid said people above. It should be a good time, one which I will report back in detail.

Have a good weekend
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment