A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Friday, June 18, 2010

News news and more...?

Well, last night was as uneventful as I had prescribed... I did my laundry, watched some telly...
went to bed early! yes, indeed, 10:30!!
Yesterday I also decided that me and my lovely friends should audition for MTV. They are looking for a new reality show, and as such, we are going to audition. Honestly, I think Miss Marissa and I need to have a reality show... and so, once we put up our audition video on utube very shortly, you all should go watch it and then comment how much you love us.
Also, you should join our facebook group
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=117271644984073&v=photos#!/group.php?gid=117271644984073&ref=mf

In other news....
Its Friday! The most glorious day of all!And you bet I have some fantastic plans for it.
Its girls night, and I'm sure you know what that means by now.... and in case you don't: pretty dresses, high heels, and cocktails until the sun comes up.
A vodka bar opened on Whyte ave, called the Red Square (of course), and well you all know how much I love vodka, so we are going to check it out, and then perhaps to Devlin's for martinis, and I'm sure that's potentially where the class will end, as they make their martini's strong! And why, so coincidentally placed, Filthy's is just a hop, skip, and jump away. But really who knows where the night will take us, and what's better...I don't have to work tomorrow, so I can sleep in bed at 9am instead of at my desk...

I hear its meant to be a nice weekend, which would be grand...but really, when it comes to Edmonton weather, expect the unexpected... I make myself wear my summer clothes, even though its raining and cloudy, with hopes that the sun will come out...
Like I've said before, a girl can dream...

well, there is only 3 and 1/2 more hours until quiting time... whatever shall I do?
Plan more for our audition is what... and watch 'breaking bad'. Have you seen it yet? You should...it is very interesting...

enjoy your weekend

xoxo
Miss Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment