A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tease Me, Squeeze Me

Oh my, this sleep thing is just too hard... there's no rest for the wicked...and I guess that means me, because I ain't got no rest this week...or last week... hmm...

I ended up with a ticket to Hank iii last night, and so, of course, there was drinking involved...a few beers and a few shots at home got me ready to go, with more to come at the bar...
The show was at the Starlight room, and may I say, I have never seen so many guys there, all at once, and all dolled up...it was heaven...

Well, I watched about half of the show and then my ride was leaving, and that meant so was I, but I suppose its for the best, because even then, I still didn't get to bed to maybe 1:30...? and I oh so wanted to ignore my alarm this morning and just stay in bed all day...but of course, being the responsible adult I am, I dragged myself out of bed, made myself as presentable as possible, and off to work I went...lonely, lonely, work.

And! I keep thinking it should be Friday today! Why oh why cant it be Friday?! I am so very tired, and slightly hungover, and my body is sore...err, I need a massage...and cuddles...
Well, as it turns out, its Thursday, hmm, lovely teasing Thursday...its not quite the weekend, but almost...and its a gloomy morning, but promises sunshine later...I need it now... whats that? is that you calling, vitamin d? I think so!

Well, week, you've turned out okay after all, and silly Wednesday, you weren't so bad!

Tonight, I plan on doing much needed laundry...I'm running out of clean knickers...not drinking at all! and cuddling up to watch some good quality TV on DVD....how I met your mother, to be exact...

Well, blog, time to go...have an uncomfortable nap on my desk perhaps...who knows where Thursday will take us!

No comments:

Post a Comment