A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Friday, June 4, 2010

Finally Friday!

Finally! Its Friday!! You have no idea how happy I am it is finally Friday! No torturous work for 2 whole days!! That is my heaven... well, with a few other things thrown in too

So... Thursday... quite a productive and satisfying day....

Well, it was payday Wednesday, which means I think I have money to spend, so I spend it, but really I shouldn't...
So I finally got some new bedding, as I am redecorating my bedroom. It was all leopard, and now it will be all black and white.I found the perfect quilt and pillows yesterday at Home Sence, so I snatched them up like it was nobodies business. And! I also found a white fur/shag rug, ohhh its so soft and cuddly...you know just in case I end up rolling around on the floor one day,Ill be rolling around on a cloud of shag....
So after I put out my new purchases in their proper spots, I hung up a gorgeous black oval, brocade frame I had got my Ikea awhile ago... and now my room is almost complete...
I just need a Vanity... and then my room will be luxurious, sexy, and I will never want to leave my bed again.

My lovely friend Ceileigh gave me a rang as well and asked if I would like to accompany her to the mall for some shoe shopping. Oh shoes, they are such a tease!! After fighting off temptation, I returned home, put on a cute dress and was out the back door to meet my date.
Well, kind of date... is drinking in his flat, listening to music a date? Kind of...Either way it satisfactory because I got a few cuddles and kisses in...which is always a good thing

Now it is the much beloved Friday, and even though I am desperately tired, nothing is going to hinder my excitement for the weekend...
Even though my weekend looks to be very tiring as well, nothing is better than having two days off, even if they are jam packed with things to do, places to be, and people to see...
which i will tell you all about on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment