A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wednesday night was very good and sweaty...

I went to yoga at the Lotus Soul on Whyte, with my date of the week and Miss Marissa... Stephanie, however, was MIA ( i think she got too caught up in cougar town and lost track of time... which is a fabulous excuse).

It was the best and sweatiest yoga class I have ever been too. Sweat was beading down my face and dripping on to my mat. You could see the imprints of our hands and bodies on our mats- imprints made by mere sweat. Oh god, did it ever feel good! If you haven't tried yoga yet... who hasn't tried yoga?...anyway... if you happen to not have done so, please do! please, please, do. It is amazing, in so many ways. You can rent the mats at the studio, you can go at your own pace, and there's no pressure to be as good as anyone else, just be as good as you can be.... be all that you can be!....
Okay, so after very very sweaty yoga, we peeled off our yoga gear....literally peeled it off, it had adhered to us from the mass amount of sweat....
hmm....this doesn't sound very attractive, or sexy... but I must admit, you cant be sexy all the time, that would be impossible...
So, yes after yoga, we trotted across the street, yoga mats in tow, to Filthys! Where we enjoyed refreshing pints of grasshopper's for only $2.75!! Just the price a poor girl loves! Although, free is always best, especially when it comes from a cute boy...
To accompany our refreshments, we had some lovely pub food... and by lovely I mean greasy... what a way to compliment all the hard work we had just done at yoga...
After nosh and drink were gone, so were we....

Off home I went, to my new sofa, no TV and non cooperative Internet...
I decided that a bath was in order.... so i dug through my drawer of scattered Lush products and successfully pulled out a cherry blossom bath melt, and the remains of some Dorothy bubble bath... If you have also yet to try Lush, what is wrong with you? Do you live in a cave? Under a rock? In complete and utter seclusion! Go down to Lush right this instance! and buy everything! you wont regret it, and your skin and hair will love you forever, just like mine do!!

So,after my indulgent bath, it was off to bed... at 10:30!! I seem to remember, I had told myself to sleep more!! Mission accomplished...for one night anyway... who knows what surprises Thursday night has in store...probably none...

No comments:

Post a Comment