A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Success!

On my "break", and i say it with quotations, because, well, my job is basically like a huge break, except for that the fact that for most of it I'm stuck inside my horrible, dingy office, but not so much working, as doing anything else I might like to do. So, on my actual break, I went to find some curtains... and had no success :(

However, I did have a much bigger success than finding curtains! I found a gorgeous mirror that has Elvis etched into it!! How amazing it will look behind my lovely new sofa! Now, I must admit, this is not the first time I have seen this mirror. No, I saw it a few weeks ago... and oh how I wanted it, but I was saving my money for Vegas. So, I turned and walked away from it.
Well, today on my hunt for curtains, there it was, my Elvis mirror, yet again, only this time on sale! Well, you know what that means! I just had to buy it! And boy is it ever going to look so good in my new adult living room!

Tuesday, looks like your not so bad after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment