A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Friday night success

Well last night was a success, minus the awkward avoiding and text from my ex...
Vodka and I got along quite well, and had bucket loads of fun. Free drinks, girl friends, getting hit on, a kiss good night...or several kisses...

Thus morning however was not such a success. My sleep was disturbed from about a hundred texts, which I hazily tried to answer...which only brought more text!! And then....the cable guy came, and took my much loved cable away :(
Now what!!!?!
Good thing its summer, well its suppose to be summer anyway. I guess Ill have to sit on my patio and sip wine all day.... well maybe not all day...

Now, what to do tonight?! I don't fancy staying in, alone...with no TV and copious amounts of vodka...
Anyone...?

No comments:

Post a Comment