A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Friday, May 21, 2010

Alright Lolita Lemon, time to get serious!

I was thinking accessories may be a plausible direction to lead this here blog into. Jewelry, handbags, shoes, accessories of all sorts, shapes and sizes. I thought, seeing how my last few posts, minus the Vegas ones were about accessories, i should blog about that, or.... make all together new blog and only focus on the gorgeous things we hang from on neck, ears, and wrists, the lovely shoes we adorn our feet with, the eye catching glasses, the luxurious scarfs, belts, and handbags...

That's it then, I'm going to start a new blog, Lolita Lemon's little, or big... sister.

hmm, what shall I call it...... think, think, think...

In the mean time....

The long weekend is here! i have no plans, and its raining outside...doesn't look too promising. Boys also don't look too promising either. They say girls are confusing, oh no no, well maybe a bit...but boys! Boys are oh so confusing!! And flaky, and often lie.... or forget, or are 'busy' or... are just too darn cute to let slip by! Whats a gal to do? Sip wine at home and stare longingly into the moon...? No!
A girls to put on her highest shoes, her favorite dress....perhaps her new Betsey Johnson necklace, have some shots, and dance away all her anguish...with her girlfriends of course! and voila! boy troubles are momentarily whisked away, and only smiles grace her face, as giggles come pouring out....
Too bad I live in Edmonton... such a boring place, with tired bars, and all the same faces! Well a girl must make the best of it, and such is what I intend to do...if my lady friends get back to me about going out tonight!

Well I should get going on my fabulous new blog, dont worry, Lolita Lemon, I wont forget about it you!

No comments:

Post a Comment