A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Friday, February 3, 2012

Parisienne by YSL

Last month, in my fabulous Glymm box, I received a generous sample of Parisienne by YSL. For some reason, I didn't even smell it, let alone use it, until a few weeks ago. I instantly fell in love. Parisienne is the exact scent I live and die for. Sweet, yet sophisticated, and it comes in a lovely iridescent pink bottle. While it boasts of being a floral scent, I am not over powered by the scent of rose like so many other heavy floral perfumes. Instead the blend of blackberry, sandalwood, and damask rose mix perfectly to create a scent which is sensual, sweet, and light.

I highly recommend you try out this beauty- I'm certain your going to love it just as much as I do. Be warned, YSL is not the cheapest perfume on the market- the being said, its not the cheapest perfume and with quality comes a price.

Parisienee and other YSL perfumes can be found at Sephora , Holt Renfrew, The Bay, and YSL online.

No comments:

Post a Comment