A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Thursday, October 27, 2011

pumpkins

Halloween is fast approaching, and to get into the spirit, my boyfriend and I carved some bad ass pumpkins... well... kind of bad ass...? He had said he had only carved a pumpkin maybe 2 or 3 times before, so that made it even more fun! I laid out some newspaper and got out the knives and let the good times roll. I was all into ripping out the guts and getting right in there, boyfriend, however, was a little less into it. Although, he was determined to carve a rad pumpkin and spent much more time and care on his than I did...

These are our masterpieces:


Mine, of course, is the kitty, complete with leopard ears and tail, and a very distinguished bow. Boyfriends, is the other one... the "scary"one...When lit up, Kitty looks a little sad, don't you think?
Happy Halloween!



4 comments:

  1. Love them! I am so bad at making mine actually look like something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! although Im certain mine looks like a child did it. haha. but i spiced it up with accessories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! The pumpkins I carve never look like these, mine look like an eight year old carved them ; )

    ReplyDelete