A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween & Playboy Bunnies

Halloween weekend is here! Usually I'm excited for any old weekend, so this weekend will be that much more exciting because I get to dress up and dance and enjoy Halloween tricks and treats!

I've decided to dress up as a 1960's Playboy Bunny! Which, I admit, was inspired by The Playboy Club, which sadly came its end after only 3 episodes, due to low viewer ratings...I guess I was the only one watching. If I could go back to the 60's, I'd definitely want to be a Playboy Bunny... they seem much classier and more glamorous than today's Bunnies and sex symbols. What do you think?

I promise to post pictures on Monday of my costume, but in lieu, here are some authentic, real deal, oh so glamorous vintage Playboy Bunnies.







I don't have quit the exact costume, as well, I don't really know where to get a hold of a one piece, body suit, satin corset... so I've had to make due with separates. Well, you can be the judge on Monday

What are you dressing up as?

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I wanted to be a playboy bunny this year but I decided on Jade from Mortal Kombat :)

    ReplyDelete