A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Monday, October 24, 2011

Dream Job....

Who has their dream job...right now? Oh how I wish I was working my dream job, or even working towards it. I would love to own a vintage/antique store... in another city, as opposed to the one I am currently in.

I'm getting a little tired of this 9-5 ( or in my case 8-4:30), working for the man, getting no slack, and making someone else money stuff. Oh how I wish on my way home today I would find an envelope stuffed with hundreds of thousands of dollars... or that I'd win the lottery... although, I fund thus very unlikely to happen.

I think by now, you may all know how I feel about my job...less than ecstatic... and the same goes for my co-workers... who, well, are jerks, plain and simple...

Now, if only I worked for myself and there would be no one to treat me like trash or talk down to me or act like they are better than me ( when really, they are not)...then I'd be one happy kitten.

A gal can dream... and boy, am I ever dreaming... what, with my bills and debt and lack of getting paid on time... my poor little vintage shop won't be opening any time soon.

What's your dream job?

No comments:

Post a Comment