A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Friday, September 9, 2011

Blog Shmog

sometimes i think, why do I continue with this wee blog? really, i do! so...in order to stop those thoughts I need to a) stop blogging b) re vamp and write about something else and/or c) get more followers.

It seems a tad depressing that no one reads or comments on my blog... well, no no one, because some people do...this leads me to believe I am not exciting...which at the moment, I admit, I am not... as I continue to complain how boring life is and I dont know how to fix it... okay... I may be MIA for a bit...dont miss me too much!

5 comments:

  1. I like your blog! Yesterday I spend a whole hour to read and now I am a follower. :)
    But I think it is normal that somebody thinks like you do. I have the same with my flickr account sometimes but after a month or so I am happy with it again.
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way. It's like, who am I writing for? You do appear to have a larger following than I do, though. Nonetheless, I understand. It's a shame there isn't a place for small blogs to sort of advertise themselves to other writers of new/small blogs. You know? Hmmm . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. we're here! your blog is cool, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha thanks ladies... hopefully i will find some motivation soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete