A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Retro Camp


I've set up a new Etsy shop... which is not Lolita Lemon...but is, in its own right, equally as fabulous. Its called Retro Camp! Get it... Retro. Camp. hehe.Well, Im selling vintage stuff... any sort of vintage stuff really, but for now it just has jewelry, because, sometimes its almost of working taking nice pictures, downloading them, tweaking them, then listing them. Anyway...here is the link. Have a look for yourself.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/RetroCamp

Ive also added even more handmade jewelry to Lolita Lemon, so have a look there too. There is a button/link on the side of my blog page, which I strongly advise you to click on!

Also, I wanted to share with you that I finally got my hands on cupcakes... I say finally as if I hadnt had a cupcakes in ages, as if Ive been deprived, when in actuality, its been... oh.... a week or two. Anyway, I got them at Crave....and they were delicious... yes, multiple cupcakes, although both were not eaten at the same time... I had one last night and one today... for shame, I know, but I can't resist.


No comments:

Post a Comment