A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Zombie Mode

Today I feel... like a zombie... perhaps.... just going through the motions emotionless. Get up, get dressed, go to work...
I went to bed very early yet am still exhausted. My damn hip is hurting and is making me feel like an 80 year old. My body is not performing quite how I would like it to. And, I'm back at work... the last place I want to be, especially when the sun is shinning and Id never know.... my office has no windows and is always freezing... I prefer being warm over cold any day.
I'm wearing a new pair of shoes, which hurt one foot, but not the other, which causes some irritation. I know I can walk just fine in heels and wedges, but like I said my body is not behaving optimally and so, I am having difficulty walking today... I suppose its a good thing I sit at a desk all day, only ever getting up to go to the bathroom... yah, that's a good thing... right?

I guess its just one of those days.... one of those days we're you'd rather be at the beach soaking up the sun... or at an amusement park with a smile plastered on your face... and talking a stroll or hike or run through a forest where the sun jets in and out of the trees... yah, its one of those days.

I guess I shouldn't complain too much...people I work with like to misinterpret my blog and run off to my boss to inform him how miserable I am and how much I hate my job... yes, its true. it happens... petty I know... but hey,work is unfortunately a part of my life and until I find a job that is satisfying and fun and joyful I have the right to complain every now and again... especially when no one respects me at my job anyway... what really is there to be praised? Anyways... work is not the only thing that effects my mood, believe it or not guys...

Besides, who would'nt rather be in bed at 8:30 in the morning? And who wouldn't rather spend the day outside enjoying the weather? And who wouldnt rather be their own boss or win the lottery and never have to work again? It seems to me I'm just the only one saying it... hmmm...

Well, back to zombie mode.... work, type, work, eat, work, email, file, work, eat, work, walk, drive, eat, sleep......

No comments:

Post a Comment