Friday, June 17, 2011
1. Le Mer Collection wrap watches. They are gorgeous and very well priced! This one, to the right, is the one I want the most.
2. New Betsey Johnson Jewelry. I love how its so big and loud but still very stylish
There is not a Betsey Johnson where I live, but The Bay sells some of her Jewelry, so Ill have to head there
3. sleep. I have not been getting
enough this week, and to make it worse, I have to get up early tomorrow too!
4. Eats and drinks on a patio, in the sunshine. The sun had broken today and it looks like it may be a nice day... too bad I'm still at work, which means a sun filled patio will just have to wait
5. A dress from Shabby Apple. Handmade, unique, vintage inspired dresses. Squeee. They are so pretty. But the shipping to Canada is almost half of what a dress would actually cost. Maybe one day Ill have one....
Posted by Natasha at 7:22 AM