A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Being Girly

Well, how about a wee week update... I haven't really done too much... worked out and ran errands. the usual... and went to work, boring work.

I made a post a little while ago about trying out new fun makeup...which I haven't really done... I wanted to add to that that I want to be more girly in general... well, I am pretty girly already... but more so! I want to get some fancy fake nails...and hope I don't break them when I'm working out. I want to dye my hair... but its red and hard to dye, and well, I actually only want to dye my bangs...I also want to fix my sewing machine, which has been broken for years, literally, and I'm not sure where to take it to get it fixed. I want to start sewing... and who knows, maybe Ill be half decent at it.

Ive also decided I want to buy quality clothes over quantity of clothes. Better made clothing lasts longer, oh yes it does! Oh, and vintage...if I can find an decent vintage clothes I like that fit me.

Ive also changed the color scheme of my bedroom and introduced pink! The best part about living alone, without a boy, is that things can be pink and girly! And clean!

If you have any suggestions on fun diy things I can do for my fabulous new pink room, please do tell!! And if you have suggestions of good colors that go with red, like my natural red hair... also tell... I had black in it forever because that's the only color that really matched!

Well, the day is half way over...thank goodness. This is what happens when I sit in a room, lighted with 40 yr old fluorescent lights and no windows; and no one to talk to but myself, for 8.5 hours a day for 5 days a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment