A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Weekend Cont.

I remembered to bring my camera with me to work today! Which means a picture or two from my weekend!!

Recall how I went to 'prom'. Here are some pictures of the lovely corsages I made last minute, and a picture me and my friend looking pretty good, if I say so myself



















That's me with the yellow flower!!

I literally remembered a few hours before prom that we needed corsages! So i went to the grocery store and bought some roses. I trimmed the stem and glue the leaves on where I wanted them. I then wrapped about 2" of the stem in ribbon. Mine had blue ribbon, and the red one had leopard print ribbon. I stuck on some "pearl" sticky things to make them look a little nicer. An viola... last minute corsages. We stuck them on with sewing needles...which was hard, and Id recommend an alternative way!

No comments:

Post a Comment