A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pizza Pizza

Its 15 minutes to lunch time... and I'm craving pizza! I honestly love pizza so much... which I think is a fairly common occurrence...

I could eat it every day... if only it were a bit more healthy to do so...

Do you have any super tasty and perhaps healthy pizza recipes you'd like to share?! I really want to try making dough and everything... which again, I know, isn't some magical feat... Ive just never done it...and then put super yummy things in the dough and then on top of it! Like sundried tomatoes, bocconcini, maybe even some pinapple... nom nom... now I want pizza even more!! This day dreaming is not such good business for a hungry tummy... and imaginative mind. Any way here are some super yummy flavors from Funky Pickle

Roasted Garlic VeggieTM

Roasted Garlic & Feta & Spinach


The GreekTM

Feta, Kalmata Olives, Tomato, Spanish Onions, (Pinenuts on request)

Falafel PizzaTM

Hummus, Falafel, Veggies, Tahini Sauce - A true vegan delight! Our first cheeseless pizza with no dairy products

Did you know you can order take out from Funky Pickle? You probably did, but just in case you didn't, you now know!

Here is their website, so you can join me in salivating...nom nom nom....

http://www.funkypickle.ca/?home

No comments:

Post a Comment