A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

crushed

Remember how excited I was to ride my bike everywhere?!! Well i was going to ride it to my weekly work meeting, but now cant :( I want to go to yoga at 530 and for some 'sane' reason, our 1.5 hour meeting got moved to 4:00...0.5 hours before quitting time... which means there is a chance it may go longer... meaning... not enough time to ride my bike and go to yoga. Sometimes its like life and everyone works against you and your pursuits ( of fun and bike riding).
woe. woe. woe
I was so looking forward to it... theres just not enough time now.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! I'm trying to do a really great work out program, but sometimes, my life just gets in the way. I always try to bounce back twice as hard the next day, though!

    Better luck in the future!
    (Found you via For the Love of Blogs, btw)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I made it to yoga atleast!!!

    ReplyDelete