A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Belated Weekend Update

My laptop is broken and I had to wait until I got to work today to post!!! I know, i know, 4 days without a new post, you must be dying with anticipation!!
Well, I had a very busy and productive weekend!
Friday night I went out for a drink or two with a girlfriend after a very unsuccessful book club meeting....
Saturday was filled with errands, car rides, a 1950's drive in, cuddles on the couch and When Harry Met Sally.
Sunday, I went for a bike ride, and as promised last week, a picture of me and my bike. Its a boys bike, I know, but I got it for free, and it ain't too bad...
After my bike ride, I went to the Italian Market and got some supplies to make pasta. I rented the "Rite", which was pretty creepy, ate some Italian Lemon Cake, did tons of laundry, snuggled up to my boyfriend, and has a pleasant night.
Monday was a Holiday... a rainy holiday.... Off to the Mall I went to start shopping for a birthday gift for my boyfriend... I wont tell you what it is though, in case he reads this!! Then I got some groceries, at the busy grocery store!! And then!! I went to the Antique Mall in my neighbourhood, where they were having a sale!There was so much I wanted to buy, but I'm trying my hardest to save my money!! Anyway, if you want to see what I got, you'll have to check out my vintage blog!
I hope you all had as lovely a weekend as I did!! I suppose its time to get back to work... it is a short week after all!!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment