A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Thursday, May 26, 2011

30 things to do before Im 30

Ive decided to make a list of 30 things to do before I'm 30... which is in 5 looming years! I'm just doing it for fun and not because haven't done anything with my current 25 years. Having a list will be a reminder to do the things I really want to or things that i think are important, life changing, necessary or just fun and interesting. Also, I enjoy making lists- it must be the organizer inside of me. Anyway here is what I have so far... I haven't really got too much yet, but its a start

1. Get another tattoo
2. Go to Japan
3. Go to Greece
4. Go back to school
5. Ride a Ferris Wheel ( really, I haven't, Im terrified of heights)
6. Pay of my credit card ( which surely will not take 5 years, or even 1 year, but Im keeping it on the list)
7. Run a half marathon ( which may eventually turn into a whole marathon)
8. Get published
9. Learn to swing dance ( now, if only I had a partner)
10. Buy an expensive, gorgeous pair of shoes

Thats all I have so far... but Im sure the other 20 will come to me shortly.

Any suggestions? Whats on your list?!!

2 comments:

  1. I just came over from 20sb to check out your blog. I must say, it's super, ultra, mega sexy. :-D

    Good goals. I haven't even though of what I'm going to do in the next five years at length. I think I'm a little scared to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh why thank you!!! I literally just started thinking about what I want to do... and it is scary... I dont want to be thirty!!

    ReplyDelete