A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Friday, April 1, 2011

Why good morning Friday!!! And a bright and sunny Friday at that!! Too bad I'm already awake... and working... when Id much rather be snuggled up in bed with a certain Boston Terrier.... Well, weekend, what have you got in store for me this time around? Nothing too too exciting... which seems to be a theme around here lately. To start off... I'm going to get a manicure tonight. Which is actually exciting for me... perhaps not so much for you... as you look down at your nails with envy... Then perhaps dinner... and a bubble bath with my newly acquired Lush bath things... ie. berry bubbles, citrus bombs, sugary scrubs... you know the stuff! Maybe a film... maybe not... Im not really sure whats to happen after my lovely manicure... Saturday, I don't get to sleep in as much as I know Im going to want to... I have a personal training session, which I thought to book earlier than usual...even though 11 isn't really very early.... so that I would have the rest of the day to do whatever I wanted. But what usually happens when I work out in the morning on the weekend... I get oh so tired and just want to crawl back into bed! And well thats as far as Ive got... I have no real plans after that... which again, is not exciting... gahhh I need a vacation. Who wants to go with me? Vegas anyone?!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment