A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

sunshine, cadillacs, hillbilly music...

Good Morning, all. Im an hour into my day... my work day... and Id much rather be 8 1/2 hours in, but such is life.
So its already mid April and its barely spring. Im getting a little tired of this chilly/windy/snowy weather. And Im sure Im not the only one.

Im awfully tired for some reason this morning... I went to bed at a timely hour. I often am still very tired when I go to bed 'early' ( which usually falls in the realm of 10-11). And so, it puzzles me why Im tired right now after getting at least 7 hours of sleep. Although I have been having bad and vivid dreams lately...would this do anything to make me more tired?

Anyway... my office has the air conditioning on and I don't know how to turn it off. I have a space heater beside me, which either makes me too warm, or if I turn away from it, very cold. Can a girl ever win? Probably not, as that would just make things too easy. For instance, my damn dress is being so static-y... why cant it just sit nicely and not misbehave? well, because that would be too easy. Oh the woes of a 25 year old girl.

Anyways...things seem to be looking up. What with summer, hopefully, on its way and dreams of cocktails, sunshine, road trips and vacations, how could one not get a little excited for things to come. It feels good not to have to worry about anyone... flaky 'friends', liars, backstabbers, scumbag boyfriends, or just scummy people in general. Instead, its just me and my boyfriend... oh, yah, and work....and genuine gal pals... cause really, what other kind of pals do you need?!

Have a great day! Oh and we are already half way through the work week...in case you weren't aware!

No comments:

Post a Comment