A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Its a brand new day

I seem to be in a much better mood this morning...which means the workday will be slightly more tolerable.

Well, last night I was made to stay at work late, which highly frustrates me, as I, of course, had plans after work, as I usually do ( as to maximize my joyous time not working). Once home, I got geared up to go to the gym where I had a nice sweaty workout. Back home, I made some yummy veggie burgers ( homemade) and watched American idol with my lovely boyfriend ( I think James Durbin is going to win... that's my guess ). Then I got some oh so much needed snuggles, as my boyfriend had been out of town for a few days, leaving me with no cuddles.

I didn't get to bed early, which I was hoping to, but I didn't have any bad dreams last night, so had some what of a good sleep... however, too short, as always.

Remember how i told you my licenced had expired and I had to renew it... I got my new licence in the mail yesterday, with a new picture and all! As I think is usually the case, I don't fancy my picture too much... they make you not smile, which isn't very pleasant... and I didn't know I was going to be getting my picture taken and was too frustrated at that point to make any effort. And, they have added a new security feature, there's a hologram picture of me on the back! Surely, no one will steal my identity now!

Well, enjoy your Thursday, its only two more workdays until the glorious weekend.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment