A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Went to the gym last night and.... ran 4 miles in 50 minutes!! I, to say the least, am quit pleased with myself!! And then I was very tired, but had to make dinner and watch American Idol....

and then drifted away into a deep and not long enough sleep, because well, it never really is long enough, cause I'm always still tired when I wake up....

anyway... My favorite American Idols are, for the boys- Scotty. And the girls... the girl who sang the foina apple song... I liked her... but dont remember her name.

Thank is all. Today is rather boring and needs to get going quicker....as I am slowly... oh so slowly dying of boredom, and really, its such a painful way to go... and lonely...

like I said... time to get going... back to The Golden Compass, a chilly office with a dreary dry walled encasing, with the occasion smear of bug guts and perhaps a nice juicy grapefruit. ahhh the life of an illegitimate secretary....

No comments:

Post a Comment