A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mid week update:

... I didn't work out on Monday, for the first time in weeks!!! So i went to the mall, and was rather disappointed, as the mall usually is disappointing...

Then off to boot camp last night... and Zumba!!! Yes, I tried Zumba... and not surprising, it was not my thing... first off, i didn't get a work out from it, didn't break a sweat at all or increase my heart rate...also I don't suppose Im so coordinated and thus will not be doing Zumba again; which I think is just some made up thing anyway, and has weird music accompany it...

Wednesday...thus far... I have done nothing... but sit at my desk and stare at my computer...how very exciting...

well, here's hoping things heat up a bit around here... or before I know it I will be permanently lodged in a boredom coma

No comments:

Post a Comment