A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I had very strange dreams last night... one in particular was not only strange, but also unpleasant. I don't suppose I care to share too much of the details but it involved two men, fighting and murder... which sounds like a bad plot line.... but I assure you it was much more interesting. Do you think dreams actually do have some sort of meaning? I honestly don't know what this dream could mean. While parts of it could be true at some point, other parts definitely could never be true. Thoughts, anyone, on dreams and their meanings? A perhaps not so reliable websites about the meaning of dreams has told me this: witnessing a murder in a dream indicates a deep-seated anger towards someone- this could be true, as I truly do hate the person who was committing the murder in my dream to dream you are in a fight indicates inner turmoil; some aspect of yourself is in conflict with another aspect of yourself - true true. i am facing some sorts of conflict to dream that you are screaming symbolizes fear and anger to dream that you are shouting/yelling represents anger that needs to be expressed- very interesting.... well... my dream is telling me that basically I am angry... hmmm, well there is more to the dream which may indicate who, what and why I am angry... but like I said, Im not going to leak it all to you... Anyways... feel free to share some of your dreams or thoughts on dreaming xo

No comments:

Post a Comment