A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

could this day go any slower... maybe... but gawd, time is going to slow today.... in my dungeon of an office...because I still haven't moved to my nice new office, just blocks away from my house....at the end of each week, Im hopeful I will finally be getting to move... the one and only good thing about my job... and then my hopes are crushed with the words " No, you wont be moving yet"....


such is life... hopes and dreams are always getting built up...and then crushed... whats the point? why ever expect anything... then in case something good does happen it will be extra extraordinary...as you most definitely were not expecting it.

Well... nothing exciting to report.... i did just what I said I was going to do on the weekend... but was very tired while doing it...and a little let down by the toy and comic show... it was much smaller than I expected...

Also keep an eye out for my new blog...which will be all about vintage and antique furniture and household items, home decorating and other lovely vintage things...
Hopefully it will be more entertaining than this blog...which seems to be getting ramble-y...and tedious...and despairing...

much like working out... as after 7 months of the most working out Ive ever experienced in my life, I have yet to lose any weight whatsoever, in fact I truly feel like I'm getting bigger!!! Maybe I have body dis-morphia... but for real... I really don't think Im getting any smaller or tighter... only my arms have gotten toned...and muscle-y... but that's about it. Kinda discourages a gal, I might say... but alas, I have paid for boot camp...and actually like working out... just wish Id see some results...

Enough wallowing...
Come to the flea market at the mead hall this weekend. Ive made a ton of oh so cute hair bows, which you know you need! and some hair flowers... as it is suppose to be spring now... or sometime soon...and you wont have to worry about keeping warm with a hat...only accessorizing your hair with pretty flowers and bows.

ugh. tired. bored. help

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment