A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My awesome boyfriend shoveled my parking spot last night so I was able to get my truck out and drive myself to work this morning! Finally... the man Ive been looking for! Remember the one... the one who does things for me I cant do myself, who takes care of me when I'm sick, who helps make dinner and clean up afterwards, who drives me to work when my truck is stuck in a mound of snow, who opens the jar when the lid is just too tight. Ah yes, a real man... I guess they are out there, in sparing amount, hidden deep beneath all the scum and termites, the men who lie, cheat, and only care about getting trashed... yes, if you dig deep enough, you will find a real man... that is, if there are any left once you get through the barricade of shitty guys, who call themselves men, but are only children. Now that Ive secured myself a man, after getting stuck in the barbwire fence of children, I finally wrenched myself out and found a genuine guy.

xoxo

2 comments: