A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday, Monday....

Monday Monday, so good to me,Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be
Oh Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee That Monday evening you would still be here with me.
Monday Monday, can't trust that day,Monday Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way Oh Monday morning, you gave me no warning of what was to be
Oh Monday Monday, how yould cou leave and not take me.
The Mamas and The Papas
Well, its Monday!
This weekend was rather tame, but enjoyable none the less. Friday evening consisted of drinks at Red Square Vodka Bar, on Whyte Ave, with a certain someone. I drank vodka, soda, with pickles... and it was delicious.
Saturday morning I made lemon ricotta pancakes, with blueberries and whip cream. They were quite tasty. I then meet Miss Brit at Rowena to pick out a dress. We have devised a plan that goes something like this: as we intend on going to the Rockabilly Festival in Vegas in April, we have decided to begin picking out the dresses to buy for when we are there, and thus have put some on layaway, and will do so until we have many beautiful dresses to wear.
After that I went to my man friends house, for the first time, for dinner. Later, after he had finished work, he came over and we attempted to watch SNL, but basically just fell asleep.
Sunday, we went to the Antique Mall, and later rented a film, and had some good ol' fashioned cuddles...
Yes, a tame weekend indeed... but I suppose everyone needs one of those now and again
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment