A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Blues

Six o'clock already
I was just in the middle of a dream
I was kissin' Valentino
By a crystal blue Italian stream
But I can't be late
'Cause then I guess I just won't get paid
These are the days
When you wish your bed was already made

It's just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
'Cause that's my funday
My I don't have to runday
It's just another manic Monday

Yup... it's Monday....

My weekend was uneventful...although I did get a lot of cleaning done, returned some unwanted boots, got a new coffee table from ikea... and best of all went to Duchess.
http://duchessbakeshop.com/

I got the namesake... the Duchess cake... sweet cream and raspberry filling, with a delicious marzipan coating....

That is all...
I think its time for a move... or some sort of change... time to get things shimmy shakin again!

No comments:

Post a Comment